- OID: 330253
- Archive number: MEDIA114400
- Title: OMV & The Climate: Schönkirchen Photovoltaic Plant
- Caption: Reinhard Oswald, Managing Director OMV Austria Exploration & Production, explains how the OMV photovoltaic plant in Schönkirchen, Austria, saves 10,000 t CO2 a year.
The climate debate raises key questions for OMV. As an oil and gas company, it’s especially important to take a sustainable approach to the issue of climate protection. In summer 2020, we presented our new climate targets and set some ambitious goals: by 2050 at the latest, all OMV operations should be net zero in terms of emissions and our products should be more climate friendly.
Climate protection and reducing CO2 are right at the top of the OMV agenda and concrete projects are being realized to this end, as shown in our new video series “OMV & The Climate”. OMV employees from a range of fields explain what they’re doing every day to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Duration: 00:01:12.810
- Copyright: © OMV Aktiengesellschaft
- Usage restrictions: Internal & external use (no commercial use)
- Format: MPEG-4
- File size: 93,331 KB