OMV Corporate TV: Gas storage: Energy on stock (German)
- Archive number: MEDIA100331
- Title: OMV Corporate TV: Gas storage: Energy on stock (German)
- Caption: German movie: Austria needs around 8 billion cubic metres of natural gas every year. Domestic production is able to meet about 20% of this demand. The remaining 80% comes via a pipeline system. Natural gas deposits in which natural resources are dwindling can be used today as gas stores. Across Austria, OMV has 2.4 billion cubic metres of gas available on stock. With the help of the gas storages it is possible to even out fluctuations in demand. The video explains the principle of gas storage, what capacities are available and how natural gas is stored and extracted.
- Duration: 00:03:38.320
- Copyright: © OMV Aktiengesellschaft
- Format: MPEG-4
- File size: 264,111 KB
Selected media objects:
Please use the checkboxes to select media.
There are much more elements available. show?