- Archive number: MEDIA079259
- Title: OMV Corporate TV: Mister Kerosene - Refueller at Vienna Airport (Teaser German)
- Caption: German Teaser: Gerhard Schmidt, OMV Refueling Operations Manager at Vienna International Airport, works around the clock, seven days a week, summer and winter, to ensure that the aircraft are fully fuelled and that passengers can get away for their well-earned break. Around 200 aircraft are fuelled at Vienna airport every day. Daily consumption of jet fuel is around 1,300,000 to 1,400,000 litres, which adds up to annual fuel consumption of almost half a billion litres. Vienna International Airport gets its fuel directly from the OMV refinery in Schwechat via an 8km pipeline.
- Duration: 00:00:37.800
- Copyright: © OMV Aktiengesellschaft
- Usage restrictions: All rights included
- Format: MPEG-4
- File size: 58,511 KB