- Archive number: MEDIA107680
- Title: OMV Results January – June 2019 - graphic part (video in DE)
- Caption: OMV had a strong performance in the first half of 2019. OMV generated a Clean CCS operating result of 1.8 billion Euros. This was driven by a higher result in both Upstream and Downstream. The Upstream result was positively influenced both by a higher realized oil price and increased sales volumes mainly driven by higher production. Oil and gas production rose overall to 482,000 barrels per day, mainly attributable to New Zealand, Abu Dhabi, Norway and Malaysia. In addition we were able to reduce production costs to 6.9 US dollars per barrel. The Downstream result improved thanks to a solid performance by the fuels business and a higher utilization rate. We achieved this improved result despite a significantly lower refining margin.
- Duration: 00:01:40.160
- Copyright: © OMV Aktiengesellschaft
- Usage restrictions: Internal & external use (no commercial use)
- Format: MPEG-4
- File size: 218,352 KB