- OID: 352659
- Archive number: MEDIA114735
- Title: OMV Results January – June 2021 (KPIs)
- Caption: OMV generated an exceptional Clean CCS operating result of 2 point 2 billion euros. This represents the highest half-year result that OMV has ever achieved. A strong contribution from Exploration and Production came in at 859 million euros as oil and gas prices recovered to almost pre-pandemic levels.
The Refining and Marketing result decreased to 289 million euros following a lower contribution from both the fuels and the gas business. Higher customer frequency could not compensate for lower refining margins even though the easing of covid-related travel restrictions led to an improved Retail result.
The successful extension of OMV’s value chain toward Chemicals & Materials can only be emphasized as it contributed half of the overall OMV result. The Clean Operating Result increased more than fivefold versus the previous-year period reaching 1 point 1 billion euros. The main reason behind this stark increase are the soaring polyolefin margins as well as higher demand in the Chemicals & Materials business.
- Duration: 00:03:23.690
- Copyright: © OMV Aktiengesellschaft
- Usage restrictions: Internal & external use (no commercial use)
- Format: MPEG-4
- File size: 506,238 KB