Transport of the ReOil facility to the OMV Schwechat Refinery (English)
- Archive number: MEDIA100444
- Title: Transport of the ReOil facility to the OMV Schwechat Refinery (English)
- Caption: Turning waste plastic into crude oil! A revolutionary idea, that OMV will begin practical tests on in their brandnew facility. OMV invested around EUR 10 mn in the construction of a pilot plant at the Schwechat Refinery, supported by the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG) within the framework of the Competence Headquarter Program. This pilot plant, which will process 100 kg/h of waste plastics, will perform all of the experiments required to enable the implementation of a commercial-size installation. The video explains how the innovative ReOil Facility after 6 months manufacturing & testing in the Netherlands was transported in 20 modules with a 16-strong convoy to the OMV Schwechat Refinery.
- Duration: 00:03:15.960
- Copyright: © OMV Aktiengesellschaft
- Usage restrictions: All rights included
- Format: Material Exchange Format (MXF)
- File size: 1,435,242 KB
Selected media objects:
Please use the checkboxes to select media.
There are much more elements available. show?