- OID: 373851
- Archive number: MEDIA115569
- Title: OMV Results January – March 2022 (KPIs)
- Caption: In light of the current geopolitical situation, in March, OMV re-evaluated its engagement in Russia and decided that it will no longer be considered an E&P core region. The countersanctions announced by the Russian government at the end of February led to the change of consolidation method of our Russian operations. As a consequence, starting with March 1st Russian operations are no longer included in the Group’s operational KPIs, Operating Results or cash flows.
While not being reflected in the Clean CCS Operating Result, OMV incurred non-cash impairment charges and value adjustments of around 2 billion Euros, related to Russian operations and the Nord Stream 2 project, which had a negative impact on the net income.
In the first 3 months of 2022, OMV achieved a strong Clean CCS Operating Result of 2 point 6 billion euros. The resilient business model with a growing focus on sustainable and circular solutions was supported by a more favorable market environment as the negative effects of the pandemic shrank.
Despite a lower Retail result, Refining and Marketing achieved a Clean CCS Operating Result of 357 million euros. The Refining business could benefit from better market environment and a higher contribution from ADNOC Refining.
The biggest impact of rising hydrocarbon prices was seen in E&P with a Clean Operating Result of nearly 1.8 billion euros.
OMV has initiated a transformation process. A necessary process from being just an integrated oil, gas, and chemicals company. We are on course to become a leading provider of innovative and sustainable fuels, chemicals, and materials. And to take a leading global role in the circular economy while consistently increasing the company’s value and shareholder returns.
The innovative strength and dedication of our employees are the driving force that will ensure OMV’s purpose “Re-inventing essentials for sustainable living” is brought to life. We want to competitively position OMV for the future while contributing to a sustainable society. And we know how to get it done.
- Duration: 00:04:34.432
- Copyright: © OMV Aktiengesellschaft
- Usage restrictions: Internal & external use (no commercial use)
- Format: MPEG-4
- File size: 680,661 KB