- Archive number: MEDIA109060
- Title: OMV Corporate TV: OMV Results January – September 2019 (German)
- Caption: German movie: The strong Upstream result is attributable to substantially higher production from New Zealand and the United Arab Emirates. Total hydrocarbon sales volumes increased - in particular because of the higher demand. On the other hand, production costs declined during the first 9 months. In Downstream, refining margins are lower than in the first 9 months of last year but rebounded in the 3rd quarter. OMV achieved higher product sales attributable to a better retail and commercial performance. Gas sales volumes rose significantly following an increase in the successful market offensive in Germany and the Netherlands. In the first 3 quarters of 2019, OMV generated strong operating cash flow of more than 3 billion Euros, driven by portfolio optimization and a good operating performance in both business areas.
- Duration: 00:02:26.133
- Copyright: © OMV Aktiengesellschaft
- Usage restrictions: All rights included
- Format: MPEG-4
- File size: 266,330 KB