- Archive number: MEDIA114290
- Title: OMV Results January – June 2020 (Highlights & KPIs)
- Caption: OMV generated a Clean CCS operating result of 844 million euros. The drastic decline of the Upstream business was partially compensated by a stable Downstream result, underlining the importance of OMV’s integrated business model. In 2019, OMV met and surpassed its 2025 carbon intensity targets ahead of schedule. That’s why OMV has set itself new, more ambitious climate targets. We aim to reach net-zero CO2 emissions of our operations by 2050 or sooner. In the interim, we are planning to reduce carbon intensity by at least 30% by 2025. With these targets, OMV is fully committed to climate change mitigation and responsible resource management and strives to be regarded as one of the low-carbon leaders in the oil and gas industry.
- Duration: 00:07:00.074
- Copyright: © OMV Aktiengesellschaft
- Usage restrictions: Internal & external use (no commercial use)
- Format: MPEG-4
- File size: 547,505 KB