- OID: 333126
- Archive number: MEDIA114480
- Title: OMV Results January – December 2020 (KPIs)
- Caption: 2020 was a challenging year for OMV following significant unfavorable market effects triggered by the Covid-19 pandemic. OMV achieved a Clean CCS Operating result of 1.7 billion euros. The financial performance in Upstream decreased in 2020 mainly due to lower realized oil and gas prices as well as a shutdown in Libya which lasted until the beginning of the 4th quarter.
The Downstream business experienced a resilient result in spite of the difficult market conditions. In particular, a strong contribution from the gas and retail business supported the overall result, as did significant gains from margin hedges.
Underlining OMV’s new and expanding focus on chemicals, OMV is well placed to withstand the lingering effects of a global pandemic and well prepared for sustainable success in a broadly decarbonized world.
- Duration: 00:03:30.154
- Copyright: © OMV Aktiengesellschaft
- Usage restrictions: Internal & external use (no commercial use)
- Format: MPEG-4
- File size: 519,966 KB